Terms and Conditions:
- Competitive rates. Please contact me for further details.
- Upon agreeing on a locum, a contract will be emailed to the hiring clinic. This contract should be reviewed, signed and emailed back.
- Mileage fee applies for practices outside of the greater Calgary area.
- GST will be charged.
- Minimum amount of working hours per day is 8 hours Monday to Saturday..
- Minimum days working outside of Calgary is five days, two weeks for outside of Alberta.
- A transportation fee will be charged when traveling for work (round trip) and is half of expected locum daily fee agreed with the hiring clinic. This fee will only be applied when traveling by plane or car trips the day before and after scheduled dates.
- Out of town accommodations is the responsibility of the hiring practice.
- I carry my own liability and long-term disability insurance.
- Cancellation policy: 4 weeks prior to the scheduled date. If cancellation is done less than 4 weeks, 50% of the expected fees will be charged (40 hrs per week or 48 hrs with Saturdays included). If cancellation is done less than 7 days prior to scheduled date, 75% of the expected fees will be charged. If a plane or bus ticket was already purchased, it will be refunded in full. On the other hand, if I cancel a locum within the same time frame I am responsible to paying the practice 75% of the expected rate collected if a replacement is not found. Only exception is personal or family medical emergency.
- Starting in 2022, I will not be performing routine scheduled surgeries. I will do wound closures and other minor procedures if needed on a not scheduled basis. I don't see exotics including rabbits and ferrets.
CV Available upon request