Terms and Conditions:
- Competitive rates. Please contact me for further details.
- Upon agreeing on a locum, a contract will be emailed to the hiring clinic. This contract should be reviewed, signed and emailed back.
- Mileage fee applies for practices outside of the greater Calgary area.
- GST will be charged.
- Minimum amount of working hours per day is 8 during weekdays and 6 on Saturdays.
- Minimum days working outside of Calgary is five days, two weeks for outside of Alberta.
- Out of town accommodations is the responsibility of the hiring practice.
- I carry my own liability and long-term disability insurance.
- Cancellation policy: 4 weeks prior to the scheduled date. If cancellation is done less than 4 weeks, 50% of the expected fees will be charged (40 hrs per week or 46 hrs with Saturdays included). If cancellation is done less than 7 days prior to scheduled date, 75% of the expected fees will be charged. If a plane or bus ticket was already purchased, it will be refunded in full. On the other hand, if I cancel a locum within the same time frame I am responsible to paying the practice half the expected rate collected if a replacement is not found. Only exception is personal or family medical emergency.
- I do not do orthopedic surgeries, elective declawing surgeries in cats, ear crops, debarking surgery, tail docks (cosmetic), thoracic surgery, GDV, perineal surgeries, cherry eye, anal sacculectomies and/or any kind of large animal work. I don't see exotics, only rabbits and ferrets on a very basic basis.
- No AHT no surgeries.
CV Available upon request